Are you worried about micro-wounds after the Rejuvapen micro-needling and looking for the best skin care product that not only removes the sunburn appearance of skin after this procedure but also makes the process more effective and long-lasting?
This article will help you in finding the best cream that you can use after micro-needling. Micro needling has become one of the most popular collagen-stimulating therapies these days to get tight, bright, and juvenile skin.
It helps to remove wrinkles and fine lines by boosting blood circulation. This process uses the needles to make injuries on the skin for stimulating collagen and elastin formation that results from inactive, young, and beautiful skin. The foraging vampire facial is the most famous that uses PRP or platelet-rich plasma. It offers growth factor treatment for healing and collagen stimulation with growth factor serum having the same result as another micro-needling process.
What Type Of Cream Should Use After Micro-Needling?
- What Type Of Cream Should Use After Micro-Needling?
- Best Creams For Fast Recovery Of Skin After Microneedling:
- Honeydew Scar Cream:
- Organy’s Skin Brightening Cream:
- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior:
- YEOUTH Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
- The Ordinary Niacinamide:
- Eva Natural’s Skin Clearing Serum:
- Final Verdict:
Although micro-needling is an effective derma rolling method, it has some side effects that can be cured by following some tips and using the best creams.
- Use sunscreen must whenever you go outside for the first two weeks.
- Avoid direct sun, as skin becomes more sensitive to sun rays, and staying under the sun for a long time can cause sunburn.
- Use antibiotic creams to avoid infection.
- Always wash your hands before touching your face.
- Try to avoid makeup and do not use the used brushes.
- Avoid retinol, vitamin C, and any product having harsh chemicals to protect skin from exfoliation for about 24- hours after micro needling.
- Use any anti-aging formula, cleanser, scrub, or any other product in the usual routine after 2- days.
- You can use hyaluronic acid after this process as it will help to stimulate collagen and elastin formation.
- For dry skin, apply coconut oil as an emollient and skin hydrator.
- Use dilute, alcohol-free witch hazel to clean dry skin.
- Clean the face after 72 hours of micro needling with lukewarm water.
- Redness and inflammation will appear. You can use a cooling facial mask to remove redness and irritation.
- Use peptides for maximum stimulation of the new collagens that already start the stimulation process by micro needling.
- Avoid steam baths and any chemical like parabens, hydroquinone, fragrance, and concentrated alcohols.
- Use aloe vera gel and sleep enough.
Best Creams For Fast Recovery Of Skin After Microneedling:
Here are the best creams that you can use after micro needling. They will help a lot in regenerating the skin’s new cells and making the skin juvenile and healthy by removing the signs and redness.
- Honeydew Scar Cream
- Organy’s Skin Brightening Cream
- Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior
- YEOUTH Pure Hyaluronic acid Serum
- The Ordinary Niacinamide
- Eva Natural’s Skin Clearing Serum
Honeydew Scar Cream:
Honeydew scar cream is the best cream for microneedling as it contains vitamin E to protect the skin from cell damage. It makes the skin healthy and smooth by replenishing the natural oils and reduces the signs of aging and reddishness. It saves the skin from free radicals and provides elasticity.
The bioactive ingredients and essential oils moisturize the skin and help the skin to regain the lost nutrients. Avocado oil not only strengthens the skin but also provides extra glow to the skin, to reducing the leave punctures and scars of microneedling.
Organy’s Skin Brightening Cream:
Organy’s Skin Brightening Cream is the eco-friendly, 100% vegan, and best cream to get rid of scars, pigments, and effects of microneedling. It has a soothing blend of botanical ingredients that not only brightens the skin but also removes dark spots, blemishes, age spots, and redness of microneedling.
It helps the skin to regenerate the dead cell and get young skin. Furthermore, it balances the blood circulation and provides moisturization with avocado oil, phospholipids, aloe vera, and hyaluronic acid. Turmeric, basil, alpha, arbutin, and neem brighten the skin and reduce the scars. The SPF protects the skin from sunburn and gives it an appealing look.
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior:
Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior is also one of the perfect creams for filling wrinkles and fine lines when microneedling improves wrinkles. Although derma rolling increases collagen elasticity, this cream helps to make saggy skin young and bouncy.
Hyaluronic acid improves the skin firmness and hydrates the skin in the best way. Sichuan pepper and essential amino acids reduce the deep wrinkle appearance and make the skin smooth and radiant.
YEOUTH Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum:
YEOUTH Pure Hyaluronic acid serum is the best serum to restore the hydration level in dry skin. It nourishes the skin and gives it a radiant glow. It contains hyaluronic acid that deep down locks the hydration and improves the fine lines and other aging signs.
Furthermore, it has active ingredients that make it perfect for sensitive and delicate skin. It is best for derma rolling as it plums and tights the skin and gives it a natural glow.
The Ordinary Niacinamide:
The Ordinary Niacinamide is the perfect B3 formula along with 10% of the zinc salt of pyrrolidone carboxylic acid. This unique blend reduces skin congestion and blemishes. It balances the sebum production and calms the skin by controlling oiliness and inflammation. You can use it for derma-roller and aging breakouts.
Eva Natural’s Skin Clearing Serum:
Eva natural’s skin clearing serum is the best all in one serum. It is multi-tasking and solves all skin problems like dullness, acne, dryness, and other skin issues. It has antioxidants that help a lot in hydration, preservation, cleaning, and restoration of skin elasticity and firmness.
Furthermore, it combats the skin complexion and provides a radiant glow along with removing blemishes. It contains vitamin B3, salicylic acid, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin C that makes it unique for providing wrinkle-free skin and brightens the skin. It hydrates the skin and prevents the skin from exfoliation.
You can choose the best one that matches your skin type and have the ability to overcome your skin problem.